Need to convince your boss that you should attend GSummit? Download this DOCUMENT and share it with your boss!
GSummit 2013 (SF, April 16-18) is the only global event that brings together top experts in engaging design. In 2013 Gamification will continue its meteoric ascent, becoming a key executive strategy for the enterprise, human resources, loyalty and marketing. Over the next year in the gamification space, we’ll see many more acquisitions, thousands of new certified gamifiers, hundreds of new startups, and even more dramatic innovations across all industries. From loyalty to the enterprise, government to education and philanthropy to entertainment, gamification is changing the world — and GSummit is the community catalyst.
Here are some of the reasons you should join us at GSummit this April 16-18 in San Francisco:
- Top Speakers: Will Wright (legendary creator of SimCity and The Sims) and Tim Kring (creator of NBC’s Heroes and FOX’s Touch) will keynote, sharing their vision of how to engage the world through gamification and transform entertainment, respectively. Click to see Speaker list
- Reinventing Enterprise and HR: With mounting pressure to increase engagement, the Global 2000 are embracing gamification as never before. Executives from Salesforce, Cisco, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft and dozens more will share first hand experience of what works and what doesn’t in this fierce, transformative moment. Click here to see HR Sessions and Enterprise Sessions
- Gamification as Strategy: Gabe Zichermann will reveal key research from his upcoming book (The Gamification Revolution), and will be joined by leaders sharing how major companies are using gamification to reinvent strategy and crush the competition.
- Loyalty Expands: With unprecedented insight from leading-edge design firms like Loyalty Lab, Dopamine and Switchfly, GSummit attendees will see first hand how loyalty programs can be cheaper, faster and more personalized than ever before due to gamification.
- Engagement Drives Revenue: Competition for consumers has increased tremendously and it’s more important than ever to be able to reach them, and grab & hold their attention. Hear from companies like NBC/Universal, Coursera, and more to learn how they’ve successfully used engagement techniques for marketing & advertising.
- Education Thrives with Gamification: Whether its the meteoric rise of MOOCs like Coursera, or the transformation of K-12 classrooms, Gamification is at the forefront. Robert Torres(Gates Foundation) and Kevin Werbach (UPenn, instructor of the giant gamification course) and other education experts will share their vision of the future of engagement in this critical sphere.
- Certification Grows in Importance: Demand for certified engagement designers is greater than ever. GSummit will offer over 120 spots for hands-on workshops featuring advanced certification, taught by world’s top instructors. These workshops sell out months in advance.
- Unique, Face to Face Vendor Comparisons: As Gamification has grown, so too have the number of solution vendors. At GSummit 2013 attendees can meet and compare each of the top vendors in person, organize 1:1 meetings, evaluate technology, see customer case studies and hear their future vision/strategy – all in one easy location. GSummit’s Platinum sponsors are Badgeville & Bunchball, joined by BigDoor, RedCritter and Dopamine at the Gold Level.
- Industry Growth: Since 2010, GSummit has doubled in attendee size, (selling out every year) and in 2013 will feature over 50 top global experts for 3 days of unique hands-on workshops, lectures, panels and networking. Speakers are carefully vetted and limited to 20 minutes to ensure maximum focus and time for interaction.
- Gamification Community: Interact & network with other professionals in the gamification, engagement and loyalty communities.
Below is a list of some Sessions that you will want to engage with. Note: We guarantee that you’ll have beneficial takeaways from EVERY session that you attend:
Check out Sessions for:
“The world’s best companies are using gamification as a strategy to crush the competition, leveraging its unprecedented power to engage consumers and employees. The 2013 GSummit conference brings together the top examples of what works & what doesn’t — giving every organization a chance to learn from the best.”
– Gabe Zichermann, Author and Chair of GSummit